Canada Summer Jobs
Canada Summer Job Student Contract
The selected candidate will assist NCCEEP senior management in daily tasks including with the Sokoni BEP project, social media postings, Carousel of Nations presentation, and general office tasks, etc.
Length of Contract:
May 15, 2023 – July 14 2023 (9 Weeks)
– Social media postings
– Office tasks including organization, cleaning etc
– Phone cals for meetings and data collection
– Planning and helping with event tasks including Carousel of Nations, Sokoni Pop-Up Markets etc.
– 15 -30 years old
– Canadian citizen or permanent resident
– Computer literate )proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite)
– Work well with a team
– Work well independently
– Social Media literate (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok).
– Bilingual (especially in French and English)
– In Post-secondary education with an open daily schedule (can work during the day of the week)
– Flexibility in schedule (occasional weekends)
– Able to work remotely and in office
– Works well independently and in a team setting
May 5th, 2023
Please contact us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Re: “Canada Sumer Job Posting NCCEEP [Name of applicant]”
For more information, please visit us at